• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Nailed it Ross.

As for seeing good looking women locally, Yessir we gots plenty. And remember, no $5000 makeup sessions, no photoshops, no soft camera lighting.

I consider myself quite good at the unnoticed scan. And I am always scanning.

But, probably the absolutely most gorgeous, stunning female I have ever in my life I encountered was in Pawnee, OK. That town is almost all Native Americans. Everyone has jet black hair and high cheekbones. Wife, in laws and I went there to go to a steak house, when we walked in the hostess greeted us and I and my father in law stopped dead in our tracks. No wAy to adequately describe this woman other than to say tall, thin, red skin with ice blue eyes and just effing stunning. After we got home paw in law sat out on the porch to drink beer. After 30 minutes of discussing politics he looked at me and said "Did you really, REALLY look at that hostess at the restaurant?". I sensed that I could be candid even though I was married to his daughter, which was no slouch herself, so I said "yessir, I did". He sat there for a second and then blurted "Sweet baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!".

Viking1204

Master
    Hmm, might have to keep my olive skin, dark haired, Spanish wife from Madrid, Spain away from you guys! Funny thing is she's bilingual with a slight Australian accent, much milder now that she's lived here in the states for over 22 years! I was very fortunate the Air Force sent me to Torrejon AB, Spain for my first assignment out of Tech School!

Viking1204

Master
    Enough of the smoke on Hurlburt already. What the hell, it's been every morning this week and today is the worst. It was so thick this morning it limited visibility going around the flight line. Sucks breathing this shit.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Enough of the smoke on Hurlburt already. What the hell, it's been every morning this week and today is the worst. It was so thick this morning it limited visibility going around the flight line. Sucks breathing this shit.

Great for me, don't even have to light a cig on the porch!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Hmm, might have to keep my olive skin, dark haired, Spanish wife from Madrid, Spain away from you guys! Funny thing is she's bilingual with a slight Australian accent, much milder now that she's lived here in the states for over 22 years! I was very fortunate the Air Force sent me to Torrejon AB, Spain for my first assignment out of Tech School!

yes, sounds like you definitely need to keep her away from the rest of these gun perverts....

i will watch over her on tues and thursdays....:flame::rofl:

Top Bottom