• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

I've thought about posting all kinds of BS on my account just so old classmates, relatives I can't stand and other useless people will freak out.

"Man, does it feel great to finally get out of prison here in Sri Lanka! I'll ask for proof the hooker is older than 12 the next time I can assure you!"

Or

"Buffy, Candy and I just returned from Europe. Had a fuel pump go out on the G5 and got stuck in Morcoco. Thankfully I had the forsight to send the yacht on ahead or we would have been stuck in that hell hole for two weeks!"

Maybe

"Big news! Mark and I are pregnant!"

Last edited:

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Yeah I got back on, I do keep up w our lease on there and a lot of companies are there with specials no where else...so I stay on.

My case I screen shotted a bunch of gay pictures on facebook and sent them to facebook and explain that if they allow gay pictures on Facebook then they can allow my firearms pictures and how blocking my pictures vs those is against my 1st amendment and facebook finally unblocked those photos.

Ryan

Master
    anyone in the Daphne area recommend a good alignment shop? I'm putting adjustable control arms, front trackbar, and rear trackbar bracket on this weekend and my jeep is already pulling hard right. Trying to get her driving good.

madeSICC88

Master
    While I dont know if I would recommend them, when I had my truck I replaced a hub and bearing and the only place that I could find that would align my truck with 37s was traxx tires on the 98. It got the job done and he just charged me what I had in my pocket which was $20. Haha I dont think it ever made it to the register.

Stagman

Master
    anyone in the Daphne area recommend a good alignment shop? I'm putting adjustable control arms, front trackbar, and rear trackbar bracket on this weekend and my jeep is already pulling hard right. Trying to get her driving good.

Fausak Tires Hwy 98 Daphne.

madeSICC88

Master
    That's actually the place I went to, traxx didn't sound right but that's the only one I could think of.

Dan1612

Master
    Just filled the tank with the good stuff for $65. I kept trying to put more in because I didn't think it was done. Lol. I can't remember the last time that happened. Whoo Hoo!

madeSICC88

Master
    yea its nice, my work car has a 11gal tank and ive been filling up for around $30 lately, i work in prichard and the semmes area almost daily and i always fill up over there, it was $2.65 there a couple days ago

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Been a royally screwed up morning. A half day wasted so far due to ineptitude (not mine) and now nothing is working because the power has been blinking and the power company can't figure out why.

Edit: Oh, and on top of all that, I ended up drinking 3 cups of coffee while I was sitting around waiting to be able to do my job and now I'm all jumpy with nothing to do.

Last edited:

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Been a royally screwed up morning. A half day wasted so far due to ineptitude (not mine) and now nothing is working because the power has been blinking and the power company can't figure out why.

Edit: Oh, and on top of all that, I ended up drinking 3 cups of coffee while I was sitting around waiting to be able to do my job and now I'm all jumpy with nothing to do.

And watch when you finally get something to do you are going to have to use the bathroom about 6 different from drinking all that coffee. Hope it gets better.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    And watch when you finally get something to do you are going to have to use the bathroom about 6 different from drinking all that coffee. Hope it gets better.

Already took care of that while still waiting. The power problem seems to have been fixed, but I'm still waiting on the software stuff to get corrected.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Already took care of that while still waiting. The power problem seems to have been fixed, but I'm still waiting on the software stuff to get corrected.

Oh dang I know how software problems are way to well. My current job is trouble shooting online stuff. Got to love software and computers.

Top Bottom