• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneck

Expert
    Amen to that. The local news keeps saying it could go below $2 in the south. I guess we'll have to wait and see. In other news, I've heard enough Roll Tides n Go Noles to last a lifetime.

GO NOLES:thumbup::D

From the deep woods

DaBreeze

Master
    Amen to that. The local news keeps saying it could go below $2 in the south. I guess we'll have to wait and see. In other news, I've heard enough Roll Tides n Go Noles to last a lifetime.

You asked for it! Must be a Barner !
    ROLL TIDE

MarkS

Master
    Anyone else have a diabetic dog? We just found out the hard way that our female Doxie is diabetic. Now we give her 2 shots of insulin a day.
    The wife's Papillon had diabetes, we found out about it when he had a seizure and was rushed to the emergency vet. He was 7 or 8 years old before we found out and he only lived to be 12

madeSICC88

Master
    Any UFC fans?

Glad Lawler got the decision, not sure it was the right decision but I'm glad it went that way.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm ready for today to be over with. I've already dealt with about 2 days worth of problems and its not even lunchtime yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Started out the day going to hook up the wife's new Vizio 48' which when the box was opened didn't have the screws inside to mount it with. Well after a trip to Baker Parts for the screws it's all hooked up and now the connection to the satellite is bad even though no co-axial cables were undone. Tried swapping the cables out one by one to see if I could fix it and no luck. Looks like we're gonna wait for the satellite guy until tomorrow between 8 & 12, til then Netflix's for the wife.

MarkS

Master
    Changed my avatar to one of me in the Santa suit til after Christmas. Got to let the beard and hair grow for another year so I can be Santa again next year for all the little ones in the family.

bohica793

Master
    I have been fighting a fever as high as 103.5 since Saturday. Apparently, according to my doctor, I don't like the new medication he put me on 2 weeks ago. Sweats one minute, chills the next. This sucks.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter

Sold! Will you take a check?

I have been fighting a fever as high as 103.5 since Saturday. Apparently, according to my doctor, I don't like the new medication he put me on 2 weeks ago. Sweats one minute, chills the next. This sucks.

Dang, I imagine that would suck. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    So looks like we will be moving to another house soon, good thing it is close, bad it is across a toll bridge...I can see now everyone lining up to help us move...WAIT, please take numbers, don't push and shove, we have plenty of stuff to haul for everyone! Maybe I should give away bricks of 22LR for the help? Maybe some 7.62x39? Oh Heck maybe it is all about the Beer?

Seanpcola

Started out the day going to hook up the wife's new Vizio 48' which when the box was opened didn't have the screws inside to mount it with. Well after a trip to Baker Parts for the screws it's all hooked up and now the connection to the satellite is bad even though no co-axial cables were undone. Tried swapping the cables out one by one to see if I could fix it and no luck. Looks like we're gonna wait for the satellite guy until tomorrow between 8 & 12, til then Netflix's for the wife.

Mark, I've got a dumb question as I'm trying to decide on changing services. You have satellite, are you getting your internet connection through that?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Frank, toll bridge? Are you moving to Garcon Point?

No looks like Destin to Bluewater Bay, have a house in Crestview we like but really too far for the wife to drive for work..so looking at 2 Tyler sent us in BWB.

Viking1204

Master
    So looks like we will be moving to another house soon, good thing it is close, bad it is across a toll bridge...I can see now everyone lining up to help us move...WAIT, please take numbers, don't push and shove, we have plenty of stuff to haul for everyone! Maybe I should give away bricks of 22LR for the help? Maybe some 7.62x39? Oh Heck maybe it is all about the Beer?

Congrats, let us know when the moving party is!

Dan1612

Master
    You pressure wash the house, you put down a coat of primer, then a coat of paint, and you clean up your mess. What's so hard about that?!?!?
    Damn it! I guess that's what happens when you hire the lowest bidder.
    Anyone know a good exterior painter to fix this mess?

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Frank does it have a pool and a golf course close by like the last one??? I'll give you a hand moveing if you let me use that nite scope you have comming back.

Top Bottom