• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Yeah just goes counter to my hole philosophy. I got out of the military to get some elasticity back....................

madeSICC88

Master
    Brother in law just got invited to the International Sniper Competition..... I already told myself I wasn't going shooting with him ever again..now its a sure thing.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I did so much duck hunting last week i feel like a Zombie. Up at 2am for a week. Muddy and nasty. And my shoulder may yet fall off. I know yall will feel sorry for me? My Ole lady does NOT

MarkS

Master
    Talked with an old friend who had to fill out paperwork for emergency help with hospital bills. The girl working there told him since he wasn't an illegal immigrant he was just wasting his time as only illegals qualified for it. He's 54 raised 2 kids and paid child support for 18 years on another, never been on welfare and up until last year always had a job of some kind. It just got me P.O. that he can't get help while some illegal immigrant would have got it.

Snow Bird

Master
    That's the way it has been that way a long time before this Pres. I am 68 years old and have seen people that should be given help and can't get it. People that don't deserve it get all kinds of help. People cheat and steal from the gov and get away with it all the time and it is just getting worse and will continue untill people raise enough hell that the gov changes it's mind about how it does things.

I remember a story on the news here that the food stamp program won't even think about looking at frad unless it is over 5000. Cost more to go after them than they steal. What is wrong with that. Guess I could apply and only steal 4995 and be in good shape.

I knew of a girl that was 25,and living with her parents,not paying any rent and had a job. She was consindered(SP) indegent so her health insurance was free with no co pay. That was in GA but to me that was stealing from the gov.

I don't know what part of illegal the gov dosen't understand. To me that means you shouldn't get any help from the country you are in PEROID

Edit.Mark maybe your friend saved some money, If you have any money in the bank you are screwed from alot of programs. You have to spend all your life saveings before you get any help. That includes money in a 401 K

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    My Tapatalk seems to be having problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I can click on an email link to the forum Dan but cannot navigate after that, Database error.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    It's been intermittent on mine as well.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Efff this city with all its efffin traffic and gold teeth!!! I wasn't made for this shit Does anyone have a cave in the hills for rent?? What a shithole

Latest posts

Top Bottom