• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Efff this city with all its efffin traffic and gold teeth!!! I wasn't made for this shit Does anyone have a cave in the hills for rent?? What a shithole
    Sounds like you are loving the Jacksonville area. Your right it is a shithole!! North of 10 sucks and the river area sucks, the traffic there sucks, JTB sucks, Yep, one big giant Shithole.. The downtown area even sucks. Military base might be cool, just cause it's guarded, but over all it gets a 2 overall rating. Didn't it win the award of being the murder capitol of Florida one year?

Seanpcola

I have spent exactly one night of my life in Jacksonville. It was the last. Wife (girlfriend at the time) and I woke up at the motel, walked to the Waffle House next door and right into a shitstorm. Employees fighting, customers surly. Screw it.

Viking1204

Master
    Everyone ready for the deep freeze tonight? The record low for Pensacola tonight is 21 and the forecast low for tonight is 20! Hot damn, winter is finally here, maybe I can actually go hunting without getting bugged by bugs finally!

Viking1204

Master
    Dang man, you plan to stay in Jacksonville? I think I'd be hitting the job sites and getting the hell our of dodge!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Oh hell no. Should be finished with school in 18 months or so then we are heading back North. Prolly settle back in TN or KY somewhere. We also have our first child on the way and no way in hell will he/she be raised around here..

Viking1204

Master
    Oh hell no. Should be finished with school in 18 months or so then we are heading back North. Prolly settle back in TN or KY somewhere. We also have our first child on the way and no way in hell will he/she be raised around here..

Good to hear man, good to hear!

madeSICC88

Master
    Filled my work car up this morning for $18. I would love to get used to that. Just totaled my work expenses for my accountant last night and spend right under 3k last year and I spend more then that the year before on gas alone. Its a nice change.

bohica793

Master
    I honestly never thought I would see gasoline below $2 per gallon again in my lifetime. Saw it at $1.99 yesterday and it looks like it will go lower still.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I honestly never thought I would see gasoline below $2 per gallon again in my lifetime. Saw it at $1.99 yesterday and it looks like it will go lower still.

Just filled up for $1.93/gal in Saraland, then saw it at $1.91 right down the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea I filled up in Saraland at the Chevron right by the 65. Its was $1.92 I think. First 2 tank fills for work this year have been less than $20 each. I like it.

Viking1204

Master
    Checked Gas Buddy and it looks like I'll be filling up for $1.97 a gallon on my way through Andalusia today!

Viking1204

Master
    How come when you're deer hunting the turkeys always seem to show up but not the deer? It's like the turkeys know it's deer season and not turkey season and just flaunt it!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I can't seem to get warm today. I really hope I'm not getting sick because I'm supposed to be taking my wife out of town this weekend for her birthday.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom