• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Its my wife and I's anniversary today, we had planned on doing dinner and all that stuff tomorrow so we could get a babysitter and have the night to ourselves instead of taking the kids but I just remembered there is a UFC card on tomorrow....I told her that we should do our stuff tonight instead and she asked why. I dont really want to tell her that its because i want to watch the fights and get drunk.

Some real tough decisions I have in front of me.

Just tell her you can't wait another day, ney, not another minute to celebrate the joining of the two of you as one. You're like a kid in candy store, you're enthusiasm is uncontrollable. You have to do it TONIGHT!

madeSICC88

Master
    Haha yea she'd kick my ass. I guess ill just have my brother in law DVR it and ill have to go watch later.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Good call Brant! You reminded me I drank my last one for dinner last night. Momma's headed to Walmart and I forgot to put it on the list. Whew, that was close. I would have hated to make her drive all the way back out there tonight.

Ok, not really but it wouldn't have been down to optimum temperature when I walked in the door. And, it's Friday too. Could have ruined the tone for the whole weekend.

I'm gonna stop on my way home to restock the beer fridge. I ran out sometime last week. I'm in the mood for some good, expensive beer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Just tell her you can't wait another day, ney, not another minute to celebrate the joining of the two of you as one. You're like a kid in candy store, you're enthusiasm is uncontrollable. You have to do it TONIGHT!

Im and emotionless ass, shed definitely know i was up to something

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I got beer for those of you in trouble w the wife...lol

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I took my wife to Sandestin last weekend for her birthday, so I'm not in trouble in the least. Plus, she's out of town this weekend.

madeSICC88

Master
    I'm gonna stop on my way home to restock the beer fridge. I ran out sometime last week. I'm in the mood for some good, expensive beer.

what kind of beer do you drink? I try a ton of different stuff but I always end up back at Miller Lite, been drinking Landshark a lot lately too. I dont buy dark stuff very often, its too filling when im sitting around all day.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    what kind of beer do you drink? I try a ton of different stuff but I always end up back at Miller Lite, been drinking Landshark a lot lately too. I dont buy dark stuff very often, its too filling when im sitting around all day.

I'm a fan of IPA's and Pale Ale's. Occasionally I like a Red, Amber or a Stout. I'm not big on Porter's or Wheat's. As I told a college friend back when we started trying different kinds, "I don't like to chew my beer."

I love to try new kinds, but it's getting harder and harder to find stuff I haven't tried. One of my favorites is Fresh Hop by Great Divide. The only bad thing is I've only ever seen it in Bombers, not regular 12oz bottles.

I typically have some light beer on hand as well, in case I want a beer while I'm doing something around the house and want to remain functional and not get sleepy. I learned years ago while working around the hunting camp in late summer that your "working beer" needs to be different from the "good beer." You start drinking good beer while you're working and you tend to get the EF-it's early and things go downhill from there.

madeSICC88

Master
    Damn that Banana Bread Beer sounds awesome. Have you had it before? Might have to try some of that

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Damn that Banana Bread Beer sounds awesome. Have you had it before? Might have to try some of that

It really is. I was skeptical when I first heard about it, but it is really tasty. I don't like sweet beers and this one isn't. It smells like banana bread, but just tastes like good beer. I'll save you one.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom