• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Good morning gentlemen.
    Tgif indeed. I pulled up about 800 sq ft of hardwood flooring yesterday, so I need some rest. Lol.

Last edited:

Django

Master
    Good morning gentlemen.
    Tgif indeed. I pulled up about 800 sq ft of hardwood yesterday, so I need some rest. Lol.

That's what she said...sorry. I hate it when people say that too.

Seanpcola

I was wondering if anybody else was awake, good morning Sean!

Been up since 4 or so Viking. Good morning back at ya'. I'm going to spend the weekend getting ready for Spring around the house. I have a long list of things to accomplish this year inside and out. Hoping that by this time next year my weekends will be about play time. I so want to get to the point in life I can effe off without feeling guilty about it. LOL

I need more free time so I can go to these IDPA matches and such. Someone has to show up and make jokes, ridicule and throw out smart-ass comments to this gang.:laser::hug:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Everyday is like a Friday for me...Happy Days!

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Happy Friday! And the clocks get bumped this weekend too. Now let's hope we done go straight into a summertime heat wave.

Tapped on my Samsung Galaxy S4

Seanpcola

Like there isn't any of that going on currently....

True, but I can't make it to all of them for the personal touch. I like being the guy that can't also being the most critical. Reminds me of MY youth.:attention:

Yep, it's weird that the time change is so early this year. I haven't read up on why.

Viking1204

Master
    Yeah we need a good month or two of some mild but not hot weather. Like Sean said, nice time of year to get some things done before it gets hot. I need to do some pressure washing, amazing how quickly mold gets going on the North side of the house when it's been as wet as it has been lately.

madeSICC88

Master
    My work day doesn't start for a couple hours still, get to enjoy the morning in my PJ's with my boy while he brings me the same book every couple minutes to read again and again. A good way to start a Friday.

TraderDan

Master
    Seanpcola;. I so want to get to the point in life I can effe off without feeling guilty about it. LOL :[/QUOTE said:
    Hell Sean, I thought that was what alcohol was for ?

Seanpcola

Tell me about it. My house is blindingly white, which seems to really help keep it cool in the Summer but it can literally turn lime green overnight. I bought a really good, strong pump sprayer and keep a weak bleach solution in it. About 4 time a year I walk around and spray the front, then hose it down. Hardest part is the top 5' of the chimney. I painted my shop bright white to match the house and that was a bad plan. I've already bought the paint to change it to a sort of OD green with brown trim to make it look sort of rustic but also hide the mold.

Seanpcola

Hell Sean, I thought that was what alcohol was for ?

Temporary solution. Only works from about 7 PM to midnight. Used to work perfectly but my "recovery cycle" take a the rest of the weekend instead of just an hour's sleep and leftover pizza.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Yeah we need a good month or two of some mild but not hot weather. Like Sean said, nice time of year to get some things done before it gets hot. I need to do some pressure washing, amazing how quickly mold gets going on the North side of the house when it's been as wet as it has been lately.

One problem I'm beginning to experience with getting older is my energy level when it's hot. I used to thrive in the Summer, working hard from sunrise to well after sunset but now not so much. I'm outside all day at work every day. In the past I was still ready to go when I got home from work but nowadays, by the time I pull in the driveway in the evening I'm pretty much done producing. It's beer and AC after quitting time.

I got smart last Fall and whacked back all of my bushes, plants and such. Even chopped all of the Crepe Myrtles darn near flat. Got the dead Oak out front gone. At least those projects are behind me.

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to bring this up. Anone have or know of a kid or two that might want to earn some money raking pine straw? I would like it all raked up and dumped down the edge of my driveway. Total raked area would be about half to 3/4 of an acre. I'm not picky about every last needle.

Top Bottom