• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    The thread is gone as the link took you to a video that showed explicit acts. .

Thanks I just wondered if it was a mod or something else that made it disappear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    my way of giving directions when someone is rude and entitled. Standing in Brattleboro VT waiting to cross the road. Car full of rude New Yorkers pulls next to me. "Hey you, how the hell do we get to MT. Snow." "It's easy" i replied. "Just head the way your going, when you get to the traffic light, make a right. Mt Snow will be on your left" Forgot to mention the traffic light was 29 miles away, and after making the right, Mt Snow is another 11 miles.

WRM

Master

Yuhp--and we were warned years ago in connection with solar flare activity that our big power transformers (and probably most of our smaller ones) are made in.......anyone? Bueller? Yes, that's right, China. Even when we had "good" relations with them and pre-supply chain issues, it was noted a significant need would probably take months to fill. That translates to large sections of the country which could be without power until equipment arrives.

We are walking a tightrope between skyscrapers. You really think China is going to prioritize making electrical equipment for us if an emergency arises? Doubtful. We're just now touting our new QUICKSINK munition to combat China's "grey" navy. We literally are on the brink of war with them. Once deep sea mining for rare earths really heats up, watch the tensions rise!

MarkS

Master
    Finally got one of the freezers working again as I goofed and didn’t check voltage from the control panel when I found the compressor’s overload protector had fried during power surges we had last month. When I replaced it I caught my goof and ordered a new control panel
    It came in today yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Wth…

Iv wondered about this. With the average tech ability of government actors compared to the average users complete lack of tech knowledge, this is one of the best ways to destroy someone. Both sides of the aisle still seem to agree that CP is wrong (unlike selling state secrets to china or hating your own country) and being able to prove that something on your computer wasn't put there by you is almost impossible for most people.

As my dad told me- "may you live in interesting times"

WRM

Master
    being able to prove that something on your computer wasn't put there by you is almost impossible for most people.

Yes, because the cost for experts to do that is beyond the grasp of 98%+ of us. Govt, on the other hand, has "free" experts (well, paid for by you and us).

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Yes, because the cost for experts to do that is beyond the grasp of 98%+ of us. Govt, on the other hand, has "free" experts (well, paid for by you and us).
    And most people feel like if they put an antivirus system on the computer and have a password its good enough.

They have also demonstrated they are willing to act without regard for their own rules - See the FISA warrant process abuses or any other myriad examples of wrongdoing. Yet to see heads roll on any of these cases. Snowden rang the bell, few people paid attention. :/

Best thing you can do is be the best person you can be - Educate, inform, inspire. :)

M60Gunner

Master
    I was unaware she was a truth telling journalist they are so rare. Remember Ben Swan? He told the truth about masks not stopping any virus and then he was gone like Donahue for questioning the Iraq narrative

Top Bottom