• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Western civilization owes China way more than most people will ever know... at least more than anybody will know until the "powers that be" will rewrite the history books and admit they were wrong. I'm not holding my breath :)

A certain somebody asked for proof about China discovering America first and how the Vatican had Chinese maps to give to Columbus and I can't remember who it was or what thread it was in... But here you go, here's the books

IMG_20230108_210829371.jpg
    IMG_20230108_210905138.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    What a joke... hats off to the law enforcement officers.

well, if the obama bided admins chose not to enforce laws on the books, the cops should have that same right

Raven

Master
    Somebody needs to invent 10 year shelf life corn dogs. Can you imagine a post apocalyptic future without corn dogs? Nope, me neither! They canned bacon, for crying out loud! Why can't I bring my corn dogs into the future too? Would you want your children to know a life without corn dogs? Would that be a life worth living? What would we be fighting for, if not for the simple every day pleasures, like enjoying corn dogs together?

Screenshot_20230125-125510.png

rkflorey

Marksman
    Somebody needs to invent 10 year shelf life corn dogs. Can you imagine a post apocalyptic future without corn dogs? Nope, me neither! They canned bacon, for crying out loud! Why can't I bring my corn dogs into the future too? Would you want your children to know a life without corn dogs? Would that be a life worth living? What would we be fighting for, if not for the simple every day pleasures, like enjoying corn dogs together?

View attachment 206701
    Like it could last 10 years. A pound of bacon lasts 2-3 days in my house

IronBeard

Master
    When it comes to the WEF, they aren't predicting anything. They're "leaking" what they've already decided/planned.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
    In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realise you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
    The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?'
    She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
    The defence attorney nearly died.
    The judge asked both counsellors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
    'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Deersniper270

Master
    Got a flat on my trailer as soon as I got in Pensacola today. Set me back 1.5 hours on my route cleaning trash cans. So annoying but what can you do? Tip of a box cutter blade. Plug wouldn’t hold and couldn’t get a second one in without messing up the first one so plugged it with one and filled with slime. Got me back on the road in time to finish my route before dark.
    4D4410B4-4BF6-4E40-A7B2-5B70F14A8AEC.jpeg
    93D8FA94-BC58-4BE2-952C-E782E46C9528.jpeg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Well, I'm in the hospital.
    1f629.png
    This has not been a good day. So I decided to go for a Jeep ride with a good friend. Something I haven't done since last fall. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got in the Jeep and we started out slowly, but then it got crazy windy.
    We went faster and faster and before I knew it, we were going as fast as the that Jeep could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the foot peg beside the rock rail. I was being dragged and was bouncing all over the place. The Jeep just would not stop!

Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters and my bottle of vodka so I wouldn't try to ride the damn fire truck or clown car.
    1f644.png

I have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing's broken. I will wear leather and a helmet next time. The helmet was suggested by the doctor and I only have to stay in here for the mandatory 72 hours required by the mental health people.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    @Rebel_Rider1969 Did you get rid of the creeper man at the new place?
    Yep, He messed with my bride. He waited till she was alone, started giving her shit, she whipped out the 38 and dialed conecha County sherrif. Supervisor came out and told her "to shoot him next time" exact words, they went and had a chat with him. Problem has solved itself. He's lucky.

Raven

Master
    Yep, He messed with my bride. He waited till she was alone, started giving her shit, she whipped out the 38 and dialed conecha County sherrif. Supervisor came out and told her "to shoot him next time" exact words, they went and had a chat with him. Problem has solved itself. He's lucky.
    Man is lucky she's trained to be cool headed

Last edited:
    Top Bottom