Supreme Court Rules Same Sex Couple Can Marry in All 50 States!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Hey , at least this means that Barry can't be too far up on the Muslim ladder, they must really hate him now ?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Hey if the pillow biters wanna smooch pickles and the shag gaggers wanna munch carpets, who are we to judge? I think it's flat out nasty (cept for the hot lesbos) but it is not affecting me in any way so who the eff cares??

bohica762

Marksman
    It doesn't affect us? Well allow me to retort. It affects us in the fact that the Federal Government has once again exceeded it's mandate. The 10th Ammendant et. al. The only way a representative republic works is if the People elect representatives that do Their will. And every time same sex marriage has been put to a popular vote, it loses. Regardless of what the media tells you, the majority of Americans don't want same sex marriage to be legal. And last I checked SCROTUS wasn't elected. And even if they were their mandate doesn't include drafting legislation. That's the job of the Congress. Now apply the principles of the ruling to Gun Control, and you all would be crying to high heaven!
    Like many of you I could give a crap less about what two grown adults do in the privacy of their home, but good goobley-goo don't tell me that I have to accept a deviant behavior as if it were normal. Poking another dude in the butt ain't normal. But then again neither is much that our rulers (Government) foist on us.
    This is literally and biblically an Obama-nation.

Dan1612

Master
    Good point Bohica, what happens when the Supreme Court declares "assault weapons" illegal?
    Looks like Mr. Obama found himself a new way to create laws.

MAXman

Master
    The Supreme Court used a amendment already in place, broadening it to extend rights available to the majority, to the minority. They've used the 14th like this before. They didn't write a law saying it was legal, they said laws against it are illegal. I know it's semantics but that's true with all of it.
    I still haven't seen outrage over the pacific trade-presidential fast track bs. I still haven't heard anyone talking about American troopa in ukrain being as close to the russians as they can be without actually shooting them.

It's nice to see you again dan.

Dan1612

Master
    Mr. Obama's hand picked Supreme Court could very easily decide that 2A doesn't really apply to everyone. Buy while you can, folks.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    The Supreme Court used a amendment already in place, broadening it to extend rights available to the majority, to the minority. They've used the 14th like this before. They didn't write a law saying it was legal, they said laws against it are illegal. I know it's semantics but that's true with all of it.
    I still haven't seen outrage over the pacific trade-presidential fast track bs. I still haven't heard anyone talking about American troopa in ukrain being as close to the russians as they can be without actually shooting them.

You haven't seen or heard anything about those other issue, because somehow every time something big comes up we are distracted by other events to take the spot light off the bigger subjects.......coincidence? I don't think so anymore.

Doc

Now that Gays and Lesbians have been given this constitutional right, does this mean that they will now be allowed to own guns?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor

Yes, but what if he decides to see if the Supreme Court says private citizens can't own weapons after all and only militias can. Most likely won't happen, but what if.......

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    All I know is Dan bought all my guns so I am without...

Dan1612

Master
    Hey Frank! Hope you're doing well. I did no such thing though. I only own WC nowadays.

Clay

Master
    I got rid of all of mine so I didn't offend any liberals...........

Doc

Me and my girls made this with ALL my guns to celebrate two dudes marrying each other and the bountiful butt-sex that will ensue.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435490253.154079.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435490253.154079.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435490253.154079.jpg
      98.4 KB · Views: 147
    Last edited:

Seanpcola

The frightening thing is that all the libs, progressives and Obama voters took the ruling as a mandate. They believe this indicates a majority opinion. I suspect that you ain't seen nothing yet. Expect bold statements, possibly even actions. They're going to get real brave, to the point of stupidity.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    The frightening thing is that all the libs, progressives and Obama voters took the ruling as a mandate. They believe this indicates a majority opinion. I suspect that you ain't seen nothing yet. Expect bold statements, possibly even actions. They're going to get real brave, to the point of stupidity.

I see that proverbial straw breaking the camels back soon.

Doc

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Hey Frank! Hope you're doing well. I did no such thing though. I only own WC nowadays.

Funny that is all I owned, anyway got no guns now, don't want to offend others

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I got rid of all of mine so I didn't offend any liberals...........

Doc

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. Indeed I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order." - Adolf Hitler, April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitlers Tischegesprache Im Fuhrerhauptquartier 1941-1942.

wildrider666

Master
    Hey if the pillow biters wanna smooch pickles and the shag gaggers wanna munch carpets, who are we to judge? I think it's flat out nasty (cept for the hot lesbos) but it is not affecting me in any way so who the eff cares??

With all due respect, what will sex ed and social studies teach when your newborn hits school, has to share the restroom with the opposite sex because they feel more comfortable there, no Father Daughter dances, boys in her girl scout troop and on the opposing field hockey team. When your child asks why Jane has two Moms and she only has one? Or why are the men kissing like that, what do you say? Influnce it as its bad? Influence it as normal? Good luck with the new normal.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    ...legal agreement between people(such as marriage) based in Christian beliefs and values...

You realise that people have been performing marriage rituals since long, long before this particular fairy tale was started, right?

The White House has a freakin Tweeter account??!? What a joke this country is turning into

Im sure someone like you said the exact same thing the first time a President addressed the nation via radio, and then again via TV. Get with the times.

Now that Gays and Lesbians have been given this constitutional right, does this mean that they will now be allowed to own guns?

What?

...it is not abnormal to believe that inserting a man's penis into another mans hairy anus is just plane disgusting even though the so called progressives would say that holding such a belief is sure evidence that you have an illness...

I cant decide who has the bigger illness, though. The guys performing the act, or the ones who are so fucking worried about it? If you are all so holy and righteous, then what the fuck do you have to worry about? Seriously? I have to know. If you truly believe, and you live by that, what does it matter if other people dont? Your way is already paved through the gates past ol' St. Peter anyways, so whats the fucking difference?

I really cant wait for christianity to be relegated to antiquity much like the rest of the creation myths already have been. What it was and what its turned into is so convoluted its funny. The best part is watching you all run around with your heads stuck up each others asses when it comes to shit like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom