• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Saw this. Haven’t had time to check validity. Thought it was interesting. Seems to validate some points and match the video with the two rooftop counter snipers in the background:

View attachment 294734

I call BS on the 4chan post... why would someone post anonymously on 4chan and then identify themselves. If they were so concerned about their role in this event then why not reach out to legit media? Instead post on a site that hides who you are and give your name? If he posted the information without giving his name... I might consider the information to be tangible. For now, I call BS on it. Also, the words used in the post seem like they are all collected from a bunch of video games or war movies. Why say "Head of Secret Service" instead of my chain of command? Why say "assassin" instead of shooter? And "Top Brass" instead of command? Poor words from someone legit. Just my take away after many years in uniform and righting many after action reports. The post just feels juvenile to me.

Bay Ranger

Master
    he is said to be 20 years old. Not legally eligible to own a weapon. Who's weapon did he use? That person should be behind bars and questioned. Is it the law in Pennsylvania to show proof of age to buy ammo? This in addition to the obvious question of why wasn't the high ground controlled by law enforcement? Why wasn't the observer on the ground heeded when he stated "someone was on the roof with a rifle"? he was a registered Republican but donated to dem causes. Typical comey type Republican.

37ab07024eb51e7ee22db8e7e2595763.jpg

Reported that his father bought the AR in 2013.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Another nut job got hold of a gun , the protection forces were understandably unable to detect ,identify and engage in the short time available to the force ....some adjustments will be made to tactics and the 3 women in the detail will be reassigned inside and there will be a new SS director next year. Sadly an innocent person was murdered ,the anti-gun crowd will dust off some pre-written gun ban laws and try to have them passed . This incident will help trumps chances of getting elected . results may vary on my predictions

BluesBrother

Master
    Another nut job got hold of a gun , the protection forces were understandably unable to detect ,identify and engage in the short time available to the force ....some adjustments will be made to tactics and the 3 women in the detail will be reassigned inside and there will be a new SS director next year. Sadly an innocent person was murdered ,the anti-gun crowd will dust off some pre-written gun ban laws and try to have them passed . This incident will help trumps chances of getting elected . results may vary on my predictions
    My question again is was the gun secured from the POS that used it or did he steal it from the "father"? If the POS had easy access the "father" and "mother" for that matter should be charged and held responsible with aiding and abetting the POS.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    No, it's gonna lead to more "nuts" trying to kill him. I'd look for a drone strike next. Very surprised that it wasn't a drone.

Plinker

Marksman
    Yep. Sumthin's not right here. Way too easy for the shooter to get in place and get rounds down range. But, there's always that .01%....

Did yawwl see the report on the photograph made by a professional photographer that caught the trail of the bullet whizzing by??
    Can it be real????????

Shooter was on a roof 140 yards shooting at Trump on a stage.
    Does that trajectory angle look right to you or maybe it should have a more downward angle?????
    IMG_3772.jpeg

DickDunkin

Shooter
    Did yawwl see the report on the photograph made by a professional photographer that caught the trail of the bullet whizzing by??
    Can it be real????????

Shooter was on a roof 140 yards shooting at Trump on a stage.
    Does that trajectory angle look right to you or maybe it should have a more downward angle?????
    View attachment 294790
    He is also up on a high stage for the rally so levels match better with a single story building

J pace

Marksman
    I have heard that other than the immediate detail around President Trump Everybody else was home land security agent. Another question is why are there no Update images of this guy, He is not a high school senior.

Top Bottom