• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Initial thoughts.

Perimeter building supposed to be secured local LEO. Feds will point finger at locals.

Communication issues. Doubt locals and feds operating on same radio frequency. Snipers appeared to be getting relayed or delayed information.
    Any USSS sniper worth their salt would have taken the shot without orders. It is all in the name of their mission statement. Regardless of their feelings for the a past president. Heck, I know of snipers taking the shot without authorization on far less significant of targets/situations.

ccc

Master
    They are now saying a local officer climbed the building and confronted the shooter and the shooter turned and pointed his weapon at the officer, and while trying to retreat down the ladder the officer fell, then the shooter started shooting.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    They are now saying a local officer climbed the building and confronted the shooter and the shooter turned and pointed his weapon at the officer, and while trying to retreat down the ladder the officer fell, then the shooter started shooting.
    I'm not doubting your story.

If that ain't the lamest story. I would love to see which news agency put that pile of steaming dog crap out on the airwaves.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter

There ya go

That's some funny stuff. Could you imagine being that officer and having to admit to that? This is the biggest visit of the year for that community and the officer is just meandering up the ladder and isn't at the ready when he is investigating a possible hostile subject with a former president in the area. I'd be completely embarrassed if I was that officer.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    That's some funny stuff. Could you imagine being that officer and having to admit to that? This is the biggest visit of the year for that community and the officer is just meandering up the ladder and isn't at the ready when he is investigating a possible hostile subject with a former president in the area. I'd be completely embarrassed if I was that officer.
    Yeah. So the story about the snipers knowing in advance seems true also.
    They nearly had to be a separate branch of the SS to some degree and be on separate comms than even the local police and SS. You'd think they'd be on the same channel as the SS and Trumps team around him hear the talk of the shooter and take action.
    I've seen video also of even the crowd yelling about guns and shooters a good while before the shots rang out, while Trump is still talking.
    But yeah the least the cop could have done was squeeze of a few warning shots to alert everyone.
    But I guess do to all the lack of comms being tied in the snipers had to get word if it wasn't a friendly cop sniper setting up or something. But you'd think they would have saw the cop falling and whole nine yards also.
    This whole thing stinks

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    I wouldn’t know, I don’t have all the facts
    If you get bored and want to go down a rabbit hole, watch the press conferences. I moved to FL from Las Vegas, as it is turning to utter garbage. Joe Lombardo just happens to be the governor now and he's hot garbage, and his #2 guy that was in charge of the 1 Oct incident happens to be the Police Chief in Hawaii on the island when Lahaina burned. Crazy connections that don't make sense.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Also. They have the shooters name messed up. It wasn't the Crooks guy. I came across a video made I guess last night or this morning of him mocking it all, saying he hates Republicans, and Trump, and they got the wrong guy.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Yeah. So the story about the snipers knowing in advance seems true also.
    They nearly had to be a separate branch of the SS to some degree and be on separate comms than even the local police and SS. You'd think they'd be on the same channel as the SS and Trumps team around him hear the talk of the shooter and take action.
    I've seen video also of even the crowd yelling about guns and shooters a good while before the shots rang out, while Trump is still talking.
    But yeah the least the cop could have done was squeeze of a few warning shots to alert everyone.
    But I guess do to all the lack of comms being tied in the snipers had to get word if it wasn't a friendly cop sniper setting up or something. But you'd think they would have saw the cop falling and whole nine yards also.
    This whole thing stinks
    It smells pretty bad. The snipers have the ROE well before hand and all of the people with long guns are known with locations, uniforms, radio freqs, call signs, etc. I just have a really difficult time believing the information coming out. New outlets are rushing to get the next bit of information published before their competition, so they are saying things without thinking. Those counter snipers have the pre-authorization to eliminate any target they don't recognize or poses a threat. It's confusing with this story of the local cops, because as soon as the counter snipers saw the rifle pointed at the local cop, they should have recognized the target as hostile and eliminated the target prior to firing a shot.
    1+1 isn't equaling 2 on this one.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Here's what my sources are saying is the real guy.
    It's such a cluster at this point the real shooter could be Colonel Sanders if all they have to go by is the serial numbers on the gum and no matches to the DNA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_184809_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20240714_184809_Gallery.jpg
      338.3 KB · Views: 69

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Here's what my sources are saying is the real guy.
    It's such a cluster at this point the real shooter could be Colonel Sanders if all they have to go by is the serial numbers on the gum and no matches to the DNA
    Yeah, that picture looks like a good match. I have see plenty of BDA photos, but the round must have impacted the top of his head and not destroyed his face.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yeah, that picture looks like a good match. I have see plenty of BDA photos, but the round must have impacted the top of his head and not destroyed his face.
    What's weird tho is there's photos of the shooter on the roof as he's shooting Trump before being shot. And sure enough he has those goofy glasses on. What are the odds?
    When people see this mockery video tho alot of folks are gonna be pissed

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Why is it when I type in Maxwell Yearick in my phone search engine, all the links are to stories with Thomas Crooks identified as the shooter. Hmmmmmmmm. Gonna have to check this out a bit further.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Why is it when I type in Maxwell Yearick in my phone search engine, all the links are to stories with Thomas Crooks identified as the shooter. Hmmmmmmmm. Gonna have to check this out a bit further.
    And get this. This Yearwick kid was in a Blackrock commercial even lol.
    I'll see if I can find what I'm referring to

Top Bottom