• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Well, I have about 2500 .40 brass you can have as it is just taking up space under my bench.

I might just take you up on that, if I decide to start loading for it. I'll wait to see how it shoots, first.

If I get into USPSA and shoot anything other than Production, I'll need to get a competition gun in .40 and I'll definitely start loading for it then.

Garpo

Master
    I might just take you up on that, if I decide to start loading for it. I'll wait to see how it shoots, first.

If I get into USPSA and shoot anything other than Production, I'll need to get a competition gun in .40 and I'll definitely start loading for it then.

I have a beautiful CX4 in 40 S&W you can buy to complement your competition gun. Better jump on it before bohica793 does. :madgrin:

Garpo

Master
    Too many prejudice people on this forum. I need to spend more time on the Hi-Point and Taurus forums.

ksenter

Master
    threw on some stealth gray Magpul 1911 grips tonight. Pretty damn nice, especially for the moneys...they's cheap

threw in a cool Gerber for effect, lol...

Rapier

Marksman
    Last evening I formed new 358 MGP brass from 6.8 brass and loaded it for fireforming today. Next will be the testing of sub sonic loads to achive full function.
    Ed

Droshki

Master
    Just bought this woohoo!

20150214_115924.jpg

Attachments

• 20150214_115924.jpg
      20150214_115924.jpg
      264.7 KB · Views: 155

Droshki

Master
    Local guy here, selling all kinds of stuff. He's got a spas-12 if anyone's interested. $1200 for it seemed like a great price to me.

John B.

Master
    Hunted all morning and didn't see crap. Picked up a NiB BCG on the way home for my .300 Blackout.

This afternoon I somehow got roped into going to "painting with a twist" with the GF... I might paint a 1911 while they paint girly shit.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Stanley's Saiga?

Not mine i would NOT piss on Droskiboma if he was on fire so not a chance in hell i would sell him anything!

Idoono

Master
    Smelted about 200 pounds of wheel weights today. Only 600 or so more to go. Guess I should have started this project several months ago.

Idoono

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Well, finally got to the range today. Spent about 6hrs there(don't worry celebrated Valentine's Day with the wife last night). I finally got to shoot my loads I've been developing and also chrono'd them. Got some good information on speeds. Also both of my builds are good to go. I did however have one blown primer, it was on one of the factory loads of remington 300 blackout 120gr OTM. I'm still puzzled to it. No other rounds from that box even had over pressure signs. Maybe the primer pocket was loose? Don't know. None of my hand loads were even close to over pressure, which was good! Overall had a blast at the range today.

Doc

RackinRay

Master
    Got a good iron (plastic) battle sight zero on the SIG 556 XI 7.62 Russian, and then shot in the new to me Aimpoint Comp M4 sight. I love this package!
    20150206_184603_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20150206_184603_resized.jpg
      20150206_184603_resized.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 142

ksenter

Master
    celebrated Valentine's Day with the wife last night). I finally got to shoot my loads I've been developing and also chrono'd them. Got some good information on speeds.

Doc

Just me?

(sorry, wifes at 50 shades of grey and I'm home alone anticipating her return)

Top Bottom