• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I really like my R.A.T. stock. LaRue's A-PEG grip is very nice as well. One of the best grips I have ever used.

I'll have to check out that apeg grip. I was telling someone else the other day that they don't look very comfortable to me, but I wouldn't mind trying one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Are they more vertical than the standard a2 grip? it looks like its a little more fat them other grips.
    i like the more vertical grips and have changed to the k2 on both my rifle and other unfinished one.
    I do like the BCM grip that TennJeep has on his comp rifle. its got a good angle on it and i did like the feel of having no beavertail built into the grip.

madeSICC88

Master
    I sold the UBR on my FDE AR a couple weeks ago because it was heavy on an otherwise lightweight build. I tried a MFT Minimalist stock, but the color didn't match enough for my liking. I got a Larue RAT stock in today, and I'm very pleased with the color. The stock seems pretty nice, definitely easier to install than a lot of others I've tried. It's slightly loose on the buffer tube, but not terribly so.

20150226_172454_zpsylur54eg.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Dang looks like it matches pretty good. glad you found something you like.

Dan1612

Master
    Picked up two proper rifles today. No idea what took me so long. I'll be building another soon.
    49b96f4e1d8b66d17ba6c2ec71f4b41d.jpg

cff8c75971b8b51723476a69cadc6ef7.jpg

BruceWayne

Expert
    Installed a Ruger brand BX-Trigger on my 10/22. 2.5-3# trigger weight and it seems nice. I'll shoot it tomorrow and get a review on it.

Picked up two proper rifles today. No idea what took me so long. I'll be building another soon.
    49b96f4e1d8b66d17ba6c2ec71f4b41d.jpg

cff8c75971b8b51723476a69cadc6ef7.jpg

I need to build a 20" A2 again. I had one a few years ago and ended up selling it to a friend of mine that wanted one. I also need to build another A3 as well. I use to have clones of the A1, A2, A3, and A4. All I have now is clones of a Model 602, Model 603/M16A1, and M16A4.

603/A1

A4

I also have a 1977 Colt Sporter SP1

and a Colt Sporter Match HBAR (MH6601).

Picked that up this morning and made a friend along the way. Complete RRA hbar. Still undecided on the green furniture though.

I would keep it as is. It looks good with it. Besides, how often to you see an A2 with green furniture?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I feel like I'm in a group text with all these tapatalk notifications...nice rifles by the way

Ryan

Master
    Got my ROC 1911 back from the gunsmith. Trigger is now ~3.6 pounds and feels great. Quoted me 2 weeks and this was week 5, wouldn't answer the phone at all, return a voicemail(only left one) so I drove down yesterday and they said come back today and when i did gun wasn't ready...so I went back home and they called me once I got home that the gun was done so I drove back down to Foley. He said he just had to put the gun back together when I was in the store but didn't want to have me wait in case something happened and it would have been longer.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Got my ROC 1911 back from the gunsmith. Trigger is now ~3.6 pounds and feels great. Quoted me 2 weeks and this was week 5, wouldn't answer the phone at all, return a voicemail(only left one) so I drove down yesterday and they said come back today and when i did gun wasn't ready...so I went back home and they called me once I got home that the gun was done so I drove back down to Foley. He said he just had to put the gun back together when I was in the store but didn't want to have me wait in case something happened and it would have been longer.

That sucks that it took so long, but I'm glad you like the trigger.

John B.

Master
    c41763ae5c9be45464c49f14e185adb2.jpg

Took the .300 Blackout pistol to the range to sight it in... pretty sweet shooter.

Muzzle flash isn't as big as my GF would like.... anyone got a Lantac drAKon for sale??

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Skippy02

Marksman
    c41763ae5c9be45464c49f14e185adb2.jpg

Took the .300 Blackout pistol to the range to sight it in... pretty sweet shooter.

Muzzle flash isn't as big as my GF would like.... anyone got a Lantac drAKon for sale??

Sent from my Galaxy S5....
    Unless your barrel is threaded AK at the muzzle, DrAKon won't work, you'll need the Dragon in 7.62.

merkinman

Marksman
    I just played with a beautiful redhead that emptied my magazine on the 26th Anniversary of the day I let her have her way with me! Had to take 1 for the team!

Dan1612

Master
    I just played with a beautiful redhead that emptied my magazine on the 26th Anniversary of the day I let her have her way with me! Had to take 1 for the team!
    3 cheers for the redheads!

Top Bottom