• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bohica793

Master
    Well thanks to Brant, Ian, Jogan, Dante and the other IDPA enablers (you know who you are....), I found myself needing to significantly increase my ammo production. Consequently, I spent today setting up my new toy:

View attachment 29219

madeSICC88

Master
    Saw that the FOP range was holding a reloading class next week I think. Thought about sitting in on that and get some more education on reloading. I really want to get a setup going.

Dan1612

Master
    I'm about to put a $305 bid on a $160 stripped lower on GunBroker. Good Lord!!! Lol.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Got a fever that's screwing up your judgement I see...
    No, they go for $160, but there's currently a 6 month wait for them, the winning bid is currently $230, but I want it NOW!!! And judgement hasn't EVER been my strong suit. It conflicts with my lack of patience and love of instant gratification. lol.

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Oh yeah, haha i think we've all been there before

Dan1612

Master
    Nodak Spud NDS-16A1 for my M16 build. The previous owner built it with all the correct Vietnam era A1 parts, but on a Bushy lower, so I'm trying to fix that. The gun is way too cool to have it not be correct.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=470657342
    If anyone here outbids me, I WILL find you!

And I WILL make fun of you for paying so much for a STRIPPED lower. My Hellbreaker was cheaper than that! Lol.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Nodak Spud NDS-16A1 for my M16 build. The previous owner built it with all the correct Vietnam era A1 parts, but on a Bushy lower, so I'm trying to fix that. The gun is way too cool to have it not be correct.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=470657342
    If anyone here outbids me, I WILL find you!

And I WILL make fun of you for paying so much for a STRIPPED lower. My Hellbreaker was cheaper than that! Lol.
    Good luck brother

Rapier

Marksman
    Sounds like a collector issue to me, no accounting for cost or taste by a collector, it simply is what it is. Hope you get it Dan.
    Ed

Check with Larry over at ammo sales. He had a lower made for a old style AR that he redone an it looked great.

Dan1612

Master
    Sounds like a collector issue to me, no accounting for cost or taste by a collector, it simply is what it is. Hope you get it Dan.
    Ed
    Thanks, Ed! I've been adamantly saying for a long time that I am shooter, not a collector, but I suppose that may be changing. Lol.
    Check with Larry over at ammo sales. He had a lower made for a old style AR that he redone an it looked great.
    Interesting. I should have thought to check with him, I do think I've seen that lower.
    If by some crazy chance there happens to be someone out there crazier than me and I don't get it, I'll probably end up with a PSA Stealth lower and have it cerakoted to match as closely as possible and place my order with Nodak.
    As I sit here and try to justify this ,lol, I ran the numbers for getting a placeholder lower cerakoted gray, then back to black, and ordering the NoDak, and I'm better off just taking the bullet on this one. We'll see. 4 hours and counting...

He had a lot of personal information put on the lower. That was very neat, because u could tell. There birth dates an other information very nicely done.

Dan1612

Master
    He had a lot of personal information put on the lower. That was very neat, because u could tell. There birth dates an other information very nicely done.
    Yes, I have seen that one. I'll have to ask him about it next time I see him.

Top Bottom