• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Dante, those are pretty slick. Can they be configured to flip to the right or left depending if the shooter is a righty or a lefty?

I suppose they could easily be mounted backwards. It might look funny, but should work just fine.
    I just love pushing the buttons. They're like little switch blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Got my lower receiver today, Thanks to Kenny's Gun Room, finally had a excuse to make my way over there to see his place and meet him. Great guy.
    Got it all sprayed up and wanted to post a picture for the guys that don't like the fancy roll marks that a lot of companies put on their stuff. This is almost as simple as it gets and it's laser cut so the stuff is super crisp and clean. It also has a nice set screw behind the grip screw that will let you set it so there is zero play between your upper and lower which is a nice feature. I mainly picked this one because it's from a Idaho company but I'm very impressed with it as far as initail looks are concerned.
    35a031774df55a15397ecaf3d7ebe6e0.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Glock31c

Master
    Yesterday I got my barrel for my ar and today I got my handguard. Now I'm looking for someone to switch out for me.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Yesterday I got my barrel for my ar and today I got my handguard. Now I'm looking for someone to switch out for me.

Youtube my man! I'm sure a fellow forum member in your area would be happy to loan you the tools needed so you can DIY. Best way to learn your rifle!!

Glock31c

Master
    I meet up with madesicc88 today he change out a barrel and handguard for me did a great job. Then when to gun show to get some more parts picked up mags sights and a grip for my rifles. I just installed grip and sight. Didn't get all I wanted cause these show are going down they use to be good.

Idoono

Master
    Went to the NCAA Finals for Rifle, both Smallbore and Air Rifle. What a hoot. West Virginia won their fourth straight title in both (my nephew shoots on that team). But there were some words said on this trip I never wish to hear again......"Welcome to Cleveland".

Idoono

Dan1612

Master
    Today, I marked my 300blk mags and had my new carry holster perfected.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457823502.648097.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457823516.646628.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457823502.648097.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457823502.648097.jpg
      58.8 KB · Views: 164
    • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457823516.646628.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457823516.646628.jpg
      54.1 KB · Views: 165

Ryan

Master
    the OCD is wanting to order you new decals or whatever so that they are all straight lol. That would kill me.

picked up another gun I didn't need today.

rtprthd

Master
    the OCD is wanting to order you new decals or whatever so that they are all straight lol. That would kill me.

I see the unloading before moving is going good.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Picked up Bushnell Scope today for the .22 IDPA matches. Finally think I have found something I can use. Part No is 601432. It has cross hairs I have never seen, There is a circle in the center of the cross hair and they are fairley thick and I seem to pick them up fairly fast. It's 4 power fixed.
    Wish I could play like the big boys with a Red Dot but don't see that happening any time soon
    Don't forget to set the clock tonight or you will be late to Church!!!! Or is it early LOL

Ryan

Master
    lol be on the lookout in a couple months.

I actually unloaded a lot. All my gun stuff is pretty much done except for a couple more holsters. As far as house stuff to get rid of...I need to make a lot of stuff not be here when I go to move.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Finally got the last piece in for a build I've been acquiring parts for over the past couple months . Gonna start playing Legos tonight!

Dan1612

Master
    I would re-do one of the C-products mags since I accidentally put it on one of the spot welds on the first one.
    They sit different on the HK416 mag, because of its construction and little tab from the baseplate on the rib, and the fact that HKs are true 30 round magazines and are actually longer than USGI length mags.
    The 10 rounder Colt mag just got whatever it could fit. Lol.
    As a side note. I would really LOVE to get some more 416 mags, I got this from an SF buddy of mine, and it's fully loaded in the gun I'd grab should 4 "steak salesmen" pound at my door.

Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    Picked up a Vortex canted scope mount for my newly rebuilt AR. Moved my 3-9x40 Nikon back to this AR from my rem700. The Rem700 will now wear a Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24x50. Will acquire mounts for that setup in the very near future. Seems as though I will be able to run low mounts with the Rem700aac .308 as I can lay the scope directly on the scope base and still have clearance with the objective.

My dad has a octagon receiver Mosin Nagant that he asked me to refinish. Tonight I stripped the stock down to bare wood. I am considering doing a red stain and/or a poly finish on this stock as opposed to my normal BLO or Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil.

madeSICC88

Master
    Got my grey upper receiver put together last night, also put the trigger into the lower.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    5b0daeac-e0ca-419e-a7a9-847561d66f6a.jpg

Pieced together a Franken AR today from parts I've been acquiring over the past couple months. Gonna take it to the range on Tuesday to see how she does then will put it away in the safe for a few years and give it to my daughter when she is ready for it.

Spikes Crusader Lower
    Aero Precision Upper
    CMMG LPK
    Milspec CTR Stock ( will be putting on a MFT minimalist. Anyone wanna make a trade? )
    Hogue Grip
    PSA Premium BCG
    Milspec CH w/ Extended Latch
    Ballistic Advantage 16" Mid-length .223/5.56 1:7 Twist Barrel
    BCM KMR 15 Rail
    YHM Flip Up Sights

Have a Kaw Valley Precision Linear Comp on order from Joe Bobs that should be in tomorrow. Got some time to figure out what kind of optic will go on top, gonna teach her with irons at first.

Attachments

• 5b0daeac-e0ca-419e-a7a9-847561d66f6a.jpg
      5b0daeac-e0ca-419e-a7a9-847561d66f6a.jpg
      29.7 KB · Views: 118
    Top Bottom