• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    That above Hi-Point would be the perfect BBQ gun for Sean. He would definately get the burgers before the Wilson guys and their shark skin coyboy boots. ---SAWMAN

Seanpcola

That above Hi-Point would be the perfect BBQ gun for Sean. He would definately get the burgers before the Wilson guys and their shark skin coyboy boots. ---SAWMAN

I have the same pistol but I had it dipped in the Hello Kitty pattern, not the gangsta cash scheme.

I actually saw one and held it in my hand about a week ago. That is one butt-ugly gun.

SAWMAN

Master
    Remind me to never shake hands with you again. I could never be able to wash the Hi-Point off of me.
    After that . . . I would start looking for a house in Beulah just to be close to the buisness office where them little trucks with the freezer full of steaks are dispatched from. ---SAWMAN

Gas Port

Master
    Off till next year. Anyone want to meet at ERGC in the morning and rent the plate rack and run drills? I need a timer.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Off till next year. Anyone want to meet at ERGC in the morning and rent the plate rack and run drills? I need a timer.
    Depending on how I feel in the morning, I should be going. Probably around 9

MarkS

Master
    Picked up 5 box's 308 Winchester Super-X 150 grain for 1/2 price

Gas Port

Master
    Saw JWlineman at the range this morning with the family. Had a great day shooting steel. I shot my 1911, Shield and P938. I have lots of gun cleaning to do. I have not cleaned a gun in 8 months.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Saw JWlineman at the range this morning with the family. Had a great day shooting steel. I shot my 1911, Shield and P938. I have lots of gun cleaning to do. I have not cleaned a gun in 8 months.
    It was great to see you Gas Port, should've shot the plate rack with ya but was playing RO for a minute . Very nice 1911 build by the way.
    Enjoyed throwing some lead with the Familia this morning. Now to help my Dad find a swap for his M&P 9c...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Sighted in the RWS target gun in the garage after getting the new air gun scope and air gun rings mounted. It was nice to have a scope and rings actually stay on that RWS for over 10 shots. I have had it for 10 years and without having the slots milled across the top of the frame just could not keep any scope on on top of it, end of problem.
    Ed

wildrider666

Master
    I have filed sharp teeth into scope mount bases so they bite better into groove only receivers. This stopped "scope walking" on a 22 mag and a 1200 fps pellet rifle. Also used harden bolts/nuts when soft stock hardware stripped before adequate tension was achieved on others guns.

Last edited:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I sent an older Tasco SWFA scope that had a shadow / darkness when you looked thru it back to the FINE FOLKS at SWFA last week and they sent me a Brand New Scope back to me today, NO Questions Asked. Great Customer Service Lady and a pleasure to deal with. You gotta love good Customer Service.

RackinRay

Master
    Went to the Santa Rosa range and it was packed, on a Friday. Did not even get out of the car.

Been meaning to do it, so I downloaded the ERGC application and will write my check tonight!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Went to the Santa Rosa range and it was packed, on a Friday. Did not even get out of the car.

Been meaning to do it, so I downloaded the ERGC application and will write my check tonight!
    You'll enjoy it. I went with some of the family Thurs morning and we had range 1 all to ourselves for the majority of 3 hrs. Well worth the money.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Today is Christmas Eve so hope ole St Nick brings you something you want. And all of your family are well.

Merry Christmas!
    Ed

Top Bottom