• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Went back to ECGC this morning and was greeted by Tom.IMG_0891.jpg
    Shot some targets I printed from other forums, very challenging to say the least.IMG_0902.jpgIMG_0901.jpgi need a lot more practice.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
      IMG_0891.jpg
      527.7 KB · Views: 154
    • IMG_0902.jpg
      IMG_0902.jpg
      832.6 KB · Views: 166
    • IMG_0901.jpg
      IMG_0901.jpg
      707.1 KB · Views: 170

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Reminds me of the Dot Torture test for pistols...very humbling.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RackinRay

Master
    Made it to the Club and signed up. Had my application ready and it was quick and easy to get me and my bro on the line shooting.

He was testing a JR Carbine he has had some work done on, and I broke out the new Rossi 92 in .45LC. What a hoot it was to shoot! Got the sights tweaked in and was busting shotgun clay remnants on the back berm with it in no time.

Great range and a solid decision to join again!

Gas Port

Master
    I was thinking about buying a Shield in 45acp so I rented one at the indoor range. Glad I don't shoot there you have to rent the lane and buy their ammo.

Anyway, it is a little more snappy than the 9mm but for a small pistol, it is not bad. I would wear it on my belt but waiting on the price to come down.

pcolagunner

Master
    Got a hard travel gun case for Christmas and trimmed out slots today for guns, mags and ammo.

Attachments

• 20161226_152738.jpg
      20161226_152738.jpg
      441.2 KB · Views: 259

Rapier

Marksman
    I found myself with a stack (they do not stack well) of soft gun cases after putting a few rifles and shotguns in their new gun racks. Had the wife stop by the Dollar Store and buy a few packs of shower curtain rings, then went to the shop building and put three 1/4 inch screw type eye bolts into the wall studs about a foot below the ceiling and two foot off the wall, with a longer center eye screw, screwed into a ceiling joist about mid way down the length of the room along the wall. I then ran a twisted galvanized steel clothes line wire the length of the room, using the center eye for support. I would have been finished with the project had I not forgotten the curtain rings laying on the kitchen counter when I left the house. :)
    Ed

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Awesome Jeep!! What sponsor is it?

It's a "shooting apparel" (AKA: jersey) company at the moment, but the owner said that he plans on branching out soon. I'm going to wait to disclose the company until all the details get worked out.

I'm told the sponsorship will come with 3 jerseys, a discount on a "large list of products,", a commission when anyone uses my link/code to buy jerseys from the company, and free slots in matches that they sponsor.

Last edited:

pcolagunner

Master
    It's a "shooting apparel" (AKA: jersey) company at the moment, but the owner said that he plans on branching out soon. I'm going to wait to disclose the company until all the details get worked out.

I'm told the sponsorship will come with 3 jerseys, a discount on a "large list of products,", a commission when anyone uses my link/code to buy jerseys from the company, and free slots in matches that they sponsor.

Hey man that's a great start, congratulations! When you get it ironed out be sure to let me know, I'm in need of a few new jerseys.

barebones1

Marksman

Ecps was talking about a jersey purchase for the uspsa core shooters Don't know any details. We had a show of hands last match to gauge intrest

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Ecps was talking about a jersey purchase for the uspsa core shooters Don't know any details. We had a show of hands last match to gauge intrest

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've been talking to another local shooter that got an offer from this company as well. I think he's the one organizing that.

LowRiderRed

Master
    /\/\
    Does the street glide have a faring like the road glide?
    The Street Glide has a fairing like the Electra Glide, commonly known as a bat-wing fairing. The Road Glide fairing is known as a shark-nose fairing. They are two totally different designs.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Got off work early today and went to ERGC with the wife. I recently bought some steel targets and hangers and wanted to try them out. What a blast! Glad I spent the money and she liked 'em too!

Top Bottom