• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07stuntin6r

Marksman
    3c4b748fd34369472956592e5dd6b1b6.jpg
    Got my LAS concealment holster. So far looks good. Doesn't have that "click" when holstered which I do prefer. Lead time did say 4-8 weeks and I got it in less than 4wks and for a lefty so that's good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    3c4b748fd34369472956592e5dd6b1b6.jpg
    Got my LAS concealment holster. So far looks good. Doesn't have that "click" when holstered which I do prefer. Lead time did say 4-8 weeks and I got it in less than 4wks and for a lefty so that's good!

Is it only setup for bullets pointing away from the gun, or can the mag be reversed?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Got shipped a test unit beta digital clip on unit for use behind your sighted in scope, all set up on one of my 6.8's. He did not send me a portable battery so I ordered one to strap to the gun. Illuminator attached and has internal recorder. It works day and night easy to put on and take off. The final unit will be all tucked in and proper.

Attachments

• test.jpg
      test.jpg
      94.2 KB · Views: 155
    • test2.jpg
      test2.jpg
      127.3 KB · Views: 141

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    It will work both ways. I prefer bullets away.

I'm getting used to the whole AIWB thing, I like the G-code holster. I need to get the mag carrier attachment though

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    I'm getting used to the whole AIWB thing, I like the G-code holster. I need to get the mag carrier attachment though

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I never could make the AIWB work for more than anything but walking in the store real quick. Curious about the G-Code.

Been said before, but I'll say it again...OWB is the tits. I've just been trying to make a point to buy LG shirts(always been a MD). That's the only adjustment I've had to make.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    IMG_3366.JPG Grabbed this out of storage today and some of my ammo. See if some knife guys know the maker :)

Attachments

• IMG_3366.JPG
      IMG_3366.JPG
      146.4 KB · Views: 275

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Nice Knife!

I cut .100 off the bottom of a newly acquired .45-70 die set so that I could crimp the shorter Hornady cases if I load FTX bulletss

I played with my new 6.5 WSM...I know what powder not to use now. I also learned that WLRM are a good bit faster than 250s in this load. I also learned that 3100 fps with 7828 pretty much goes in the same hole with 142 ABLR.

I learned my friends Deviant/Broughton .260 combination will put 7 in the same hole with 2 more touching that group before I got frustrated trying to make a 10 shot group <.5

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    As long as it isn't storming really bad, I'm going to stop by the range on the way home today and get some real practice in with my new open gun. I broke it in early last week, but I haven't done any true practice to get a better feel for the gun and how the dot tracks. I'd like to use it this weekend at MPSA and next weekend at the MS State Open Championship, but I need to get comfortable with it, first.

Daezee

Master
    Took my LWRC IC DI 5.56 AR to the range that I recently got via Little Jack's. Had previously taken it out and found it liked my 65 gr SGK hunting load and sighted it 1.5" high at 100yd with that load. It also likes my frangible bullet load and functions fine with it, even though it's a milder load. I also replaced the factory "mil spec" trigger with a LaRue MBT. Today's project was shooting at the 34yd plinking range with "plinking" (pulled 55gr fmj bullet) ammo. As expected, it was about right on at that distance or at least close enough to pop quarter size pieces of clay pigeon without having to readjust the sight.

It's 100yd groups were 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" with the factory trigger. I expect the LaRue trigger groups will be smaller. Happy with the LWRC. Really like that ambi bolt catch on the right side. Thank you Nate for getting me one. I did remove (and put in the factory box for safe keeping) the original trigger and all the rails, covers, and hand stops off the hand guard so it has a slimmer feel.

Viking1204

Master
    Listed my new Ruger American .243 for sale here last night and at the PFF today. Great gun for a young deer hunter at a great price, hopefully it sells quick.

Daezee

Master
    Went the gun show this morning. Got a heck of a deal on a Can Cannon, if a friend and I bought the last two the dealer had. Took 3 5.56 blanks and my Labrador's tennis ball to the goat pasture. Shoots tennis balls way up in the air. On the 3rd shot the ball was going to fall through an oak tree...it never made it to the ground. My lab is pissed at me. Gotta buy him a new tennis ball now.

MarkS

Master
    Received the following email from GrabAGun in response to my query as to why I had yet to receive an email notification of my order being shipped.

"Dear Grabagun Customer Support,
    Thank you for contacting us, and I'm terribly sorry for the delay. Due to an error with our inventory, we were unable to ship your order within 5 business days as intended. We have corrected the issue, and the estimated shipping date is now 7/27/17. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thanks,
    Brandon"

So maybe by the first of the month Nate will get my double barrel coach gun and I can go pick it up.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    loaded a 5 gal bucket of 12ga to break in that A300
    watched my friend make me a case gauge for my 6.5WSM

Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Thanks GCGF, bunch of SOBs. Turned me into a reloader.IMG_1303.jpg Cost to reload 45 ACP, about .24 cents. Labor to reload 45 ACP, $100.00 per round, lol

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpg
      IMG_1303.jpg
      534.6 KB · Views: 210

Latest posts

Top Bottom