• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Went to Santa Rosa Shooting Center to function run the side charger blackout. 120 rounds without a failure. Pretty happy with that.

Then went to TGD to soak up some AC and drink some of their complimentary water...

I need to get out there next week to try out my new LaRue Tactical MBT (Meticulously Built Trigger) I recently installed on one of my ARs.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Picked up 2 cases of beer at Hurlbert Gas Station!

ksenter

Master
    Went to Santa Rosa Shooting Center to function run the side charger blackout. 120 rounds without a failure. Pretty happy with that.

Then went to TGD to soak up some AC and drink some of their complimentary water...

nice meeting you today John

1911Junky

Master
    Ok so I needed a 5 round pmag for my .308 AR for hunting, but as most of you know they are non existing until later this year. I could just block up a 20 or 10 round, but want it smaller and less mag hanging out of the mag well as well as a little lighter.

I found on the internet where someone had done it so gave it a try. I cut down a 20 round pmag and cut down the spring. In order to allow the mag to stick out just a tiny bit I had to do it where it would allow seven rounds. Then put a small block in it and now it will only hold 5 rounds. I notched channels on the bottom to allow the floor plate to slide on tight as designed, but drilled and tapped for two small pan head screws to be certain it will hold under pressure. I'm happy with the way it turned out and functions great.

Clay

Master
    Ok so I needed a 5 round pmag for my .308 AR for hunting, but as most of you know they are non existing until later this year. I could just block up a 20 or 10 round, but want it smaller and less mag hanging out of the mag well as well as a little lighter.

I found on the internet where someone had done it so gave it a try. I cut down a 20 round pmag and cut down the spring. In order to allow the mag to stick out just a tiny bit I had to do it where it would allow seven rounds. Then put a small block in it and now it will only hold 5 rounds. I notched channels on the bottom to allow the floor plate to slide on tight as designed, but drilled and tapped for two small pan head screws to be certain it will hold under pressure. I'm happy with the way it turned out and functions great.

Great job fabricating what you need!

madeSICC88

Master
    Took my 6yo shooting for the first time today. Big thanks to TennJeep for letting me use a couple of his .22 rifles to teach her. She did pretty good, her first got 8 hits out of 12 at 15 yards. She had a great time and even put 1 round through one of my ARs but the report from it was unpleasant for her 48lb frame so that didnt want anymore of that. Great way to spend a fathers day

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Taking some bench time today to load up workups with the Bayou Bullets I ordered last week. .45 200gr SWC and 9mm 124gr TCG. Summer time is always the most pleasant time of year to play with the chrono.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Gamered the IDPA event & side match

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ksenter

Master
    excited to get home from work and should be installing an xdm trigger and some 1911 grips tonight. Might toke on a cigar and sip on some yummy while working. Yippee!!!

bohica793

Master
    Picked up powder and trigger from TennJeep and threw 200 rounds downrange this morning before returning home to go back to work. I don;t get days off anymore, only days that are just 8-10 hours long instead of 16-20.

Anyone hiring overpaid software developers?

Idoono

Master
    Cleaned and resized some .308 brass in preparation for starting my load ladder.

Idoono

ksenter

Master
    installed the 1911 grips and the xdm trigger. Trigger is excellent, very short reset and crisp crisp break. Excited to put some rounds through it. Didnt get the pics I wanted, but got some cellphone snaps of the grips on the 1911

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Yesterday I ordered some gamer shoes for USPSA and IDPA matches, as well as a bunch of random stuff from Ben Stoeger Pro Shop. I can't wait to use my 2 new Hundo case gauges.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    They're trail running shoes and they look like this:

Salomon_Fellraiser_M_DeportesNomadas_Aut_2.jpg

They might keep me from sliding a little, but mainly I needed some new match shoes since my Vasque's are very close to being worn out. I looked closely at the Speedcross III's, but these are lighter and much more breathable.

Top Bottom