• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    I think the judge is doing her job. She is still out at this time on mayby allowing the 3rd degree charge But I will agree that is grasping for straws even if it is allowed and legal under the law. Back to the trial when they get back.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    They just want the riots so Martial Law can be declared so then they can go door to door to confiscate all weapons!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    The Judge has made errors and been pro prosecution all along, there are so many she will be the cause of an automatic appeal IF Z is convicted of anything. He is clearly innocent and a Appellate Court will toss out any conviction! In my humble opinion!

flyandscuba

Master
    That might be the plan - convict him of something, to satisfy the savages...knowing the probability is high that it will be reversed on appeal.

I still say the Sanford PD got it right - and Z should have never been charged.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    I think the judge is doing her job. She is still out at this time on mayby allowing the 3rd degree charge But I will agree that is grasping for straws even if it is allowed and legal under the law. Back to the trial when they get back.

THey've just yanked the trolling motor batteries out to power the bilge pumps... but, the hole in the boat is pouring more water in than the pumps can manage.
    It's very late in the 4th quarter and the score is 61 to 3. Yes, they're in full desperation mode and I'm sure the jury is picking up on that.

TURTLE

Marksman

" Just doing her job???" Are you watching the same trial as us? A 2 year old could tell she is completely biased against the defense. She is rude, condissending and abrasive to the defense and using very odd protocalls that every reporter on TV sees. It's about as bad to hear the words " We find you guilty" as " She's your judge" IMO

JohnnyRuger

Expert
    She is probably worried about re-election if Sanford burns and she is doing her best to make sure Z gets Manslaughter at the very least.

SAWMAN

Master
    I love it when they equate T to a "child". Yeah right. Is the jury allowed to hear about his height and weight. Don 't remember the figures...but I hear'ed he was well over 6 feet and upwards of 180lbs. (Don't know if that is a fact or not)

ALSO.....IIRC, Mike Tyson was a convicted felon at the age of 14. He beat the crap outta somebody. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    And......I love it also when I saw the pics of the MOB down in Sanford holding up the signs with the figure in the "hoodie" that read...."Justice for Travon". My first though was the post that f&s put up,post #92,that there is Travon's "JUSTICE". Laying Tango Uniform in the wet grass.

If Z gets convicted of ANYTHING AT ALL...........shit........I'm gonna be soooooooo damned pissed. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I have heard several of the "legal experts" on the morning news/talk shows like Today say that the judge has been out of line on several things she has said. That is a good way for her to get the monkey off her back with a mistrial or hung jury. If he is convicted of anything it will be appealed. They are scared shitless of the threat of riots. I believe that way more riot preparation is underway than has been publicized.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur

Snow Bird

Master
    The judge is not my judge .She didnot allow the 3 degree charge just now. I have been watching the trial from the channel 9 feed and there comontator who has 35years experance in both pro and def has not said anything about that. I have watched about 40 hours of this trial and have disagreed with both how the def and the pro has acted. She has overruled both the pro and the def. Some people will agree or disagree with the verdict no mater what happens. You can bet she is following the law no matter how we feel about it and the jury is the one to decide no matter how any of us feel about it. As most people know I felt he was guilty on SYG defence but they chose to not use that defence because they felt he couldn't win on that charge...That said after watching for 40 hours and not watching the tidbits you see on the news I feel they will win on the 2 degree charge...Manslatter I am not so sure of. YOU can say not guilty on all charges and that may be the verdict. You could tell by Z actions yesterday that he want'ed to get on the stand but thank goodness that his lawyers talked him out of it...There were alot of things that if he would have been questions ask by the pro. that the defence did not want him to answer and it is NEVER good for the defendent to get on the stand....Won't be watching closing arguments because I pretty know what they will be from watching the trial...They went over the instructions to the jury pretty much line by line and even to where a coma should be in the written insructions will be because if 1 comma is out of place that is grounds of dismismal on apeall.if Z is found guilty.YOU may say she is my judge but anything she did during the trial and is not done according to law will be ground for appeal... In my oponion>spelling< the grey headed lawyer has shone disrespect for the court several times and any other judge might asked him to leave the court room. This case will finally go to the jury and people can piss and moan no matter how it turns out. I will have my feelings but it is up to the jury to decide and I will not be one of the pissers or the moaners. Now to something more fun than watching this trial. Trying to find some reloading supplys

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    HUH? anyway, he should never have been charged in the first place, the Judge will be overturned if it gets to the Appellate courts, the prosecution has themselves proven Z innocent. I have watched the entire thing and don't watch CNN for my news. Only ones I have seen that think he is guilty are liberals or racists. Z was over charged in the first place and the judge in the beginning was in error by not allowing T past action to be told to the jury including the stolen jewelry from his burglaries and his facebook gangsta postings.

Patoz

Marksman

Attachments

• 1002758_591812357508423_258297937_n.jpg
      1002758_591812357508423_258297937_n.jpg
      35 KB · Views: 164

TURTLE

Marksman
    The judge is not my judge .She didnot allow the 3 degree charge just now. I have been watching the trial from the channel 9 feed and there comontator who has 35years experance in both pro and def has not said anything about that. I have watched about 40 hours of this trial and have disagreed with both how the def and the pro has acted. She has overruled both the pro and the def. Some people will agree or disagree with the verdict no mater what happens. You can bet she is following the law no matter how we feel about it and the jury is the one to decide no matter how any of us feel about it. As most people know I felt he was guilty on SYG defence but they chose to not use that defence because they felt he couldn't win on that charge...That said after watching for 40 hours and not watching the tidbits you see on the news I feel they will win on the 2 degree charge...Manslatter I am not so sure of. YOU can say not guilty on all charges and that may be the verdict. You could tell by Z actions yesterday that he want'ed to get on the stand but thank goodness that his lawyers talked him out of it...There were alot of things that if he would have been questions ask by the pro. that the defence did not want him to answer and it is NEVER good for the defendent to get on the stand....Won't be watching closing arguments because I pretty know what they will be from watching the trial...They went over the instructions to the jury pretty much line by line and even to where a coma should be in the written insructions will be because if 1 comma is out of place that is grounds of dismismal on apeall.if Z is found guilty.YOU may say she is my judge but anything she did during the trial and is not done according to law will be ground for appeal... In my oponion>spelling< the grey headed lawyer has shone disrespect for the court several times and any other judge might asked him to leave the court room. This case will finally go to the jury and people can piss and moan no matter how it turns out. I will have my feelings but it is up to the jury to decide and I will not be one of the pissers or the moaners. Now to something more fun than watching this trial. Trying to find some reloading supplys

My remark about YOUR judge was not meant the way you took it. I meant too me, it would be just as bad or the same, as a defendant to hear she was YOUR judge ( the defendant) as "We find you guilty" from the jury. The disrespect came far more from the judge to the bald guy and was initiated by her . She blatantly showed disregard for legit objections, and he brought it up , her response of " I said it's overruled" IMO was not good enough to side step the law like Obama. Now for the SYG issue. I heard that they decided to drop that because of a couple reasons. First it was not applicable because Zimmerman could not retreat while being beaten, so with that not an option ,the law has no grounds. second, it would also do damage to the law in the future if he was convicted and all of us would suffer from that.

Top Bottom