• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    I ment mow.
    My I phone is on a personal mission to ruin my reputation of being literate through auto correct.

I'm glad I did it when I did, stormed early afternoon.

Seanpcola

Good Sunday morning everybody, don't work too hard in this heat Sean!

Thanks Viking. I did get a reprieve. Storm came through about 4:30 and I sad screw it, I'm going home and lay in the AC.

I did get some of the freebie stuff the boss gave me home. I was going to load the commercial band saw up in the skid steer bucket and drive it home but not gonna chance it tonight between rain showers.

madeSICC88

Master
    Finally decided in a new EDC knife after losing/ breaking my 3 others. Bought a Zero Tolerance 0350. Been without a knife for a few weeks now and I don't realise how much I use it until its not in my pocket

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I enjoy feeling like my boots are going to spontaneously combust throughout the workday...

fishingjean

Master
    Started to go to river this morn., going to run my motor today an go at daylight in the morn. probably be home by 9 or so hot out, put on binimi top as well, yall have a Blessed Day !!!

Seanpcola

Been coming in at 7 and home between 8 and 9 at night. I can't seem to get enough fluids. I took a break, went home and showered, ate at Chili's and drank 4 huge glasses of iced tea yesterday. I never took a leak till 9 that night. I've burned through Gatoraid like air and have killed a 5 gallon bottle of water in my personal cooler at work since Sunday morning. If I sit down the ground around me is soaked in 5 minutes.

Here's a weird thing for me. I dislike salty foods, don't like potato chips for that reason. I ate a family sized bag of Lay's plain chips last night when I got home, after dinner. And drank four Coronas, i usually cant do more than 2 without getting full. I NEVER do that. I just can't get enough salt right now.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Been coming in at 7 and home between 8 and 9 at night. I can't seem to get enough fluids. I took a break, went home and showered, ate at Chili's and drank 4 huge glasses of iced tea yesterday. I never took a leak till 9 that night. I've burned through Gatoraid like air and have killed a 5 gallon bottle of water in my personal cooler at work since Sunday morning. If I sit down the ground around me is soaked in 5 minutes.

Here's a weird thing for me. I dislike salty foods, don't like potato chips for that reason. I ate a family sized bag of Lay's plain chips last night when I got home, after dinner. And drank four Coronas, i usually cant do more than 2 without getting full. I NEVER do that. I just can't get enough salt right now.

Do yourself a favor and pick up some salt tablets. There comes a point when your body(kidneys?) needs salt to process the water you drink. Gatorade and other sports drinks help, but all the sugar and other crap aren't necessarily good for you.

Seanpcola

Do yourself a favor and pick up some salt tablets. There comes a point when your body(kidneys?) needs salt to process the water you drink. Gatorade and other sports drinks help, but all the sugar and other crap aren't necessarily good for you.

Yeah, thanks Jeep, I have them at work. My clothes get crusty and white.

Made a landfill run with my dump trailer this morning too. That place just smells terrific when it's hot outside. Looked around for Farook but guessing he's sitting in his air conditioned office.

Jk

Stagman

Master
    Pickle juice works great also Sean, it's kinda hard to stomach but if you get cramps it's as close to instant relief as you can get. I know from personal experience.

Gas Port

Master
    Drive by the dump most everyday to/from work. Got to keep the ac on recycled cabin air but still can smell that festering pile of garbage.

MAXman

Master
    I'd skip the ice tea as well. I can't handle anything other than water, maybe a gator aide, and if ii do manage to down something else like a soda, I'll regret it.

Like ten jeep said, the lays are probably your body craving salt. Sometimes I crave fruit, the evening of/morning after a really hot day.
    I was tought warm water(room temp) absorbs faster but a lot of people say Ice water helps keep you cool. I also run cold showers over the summer, but only because it makes me feel tough. .

Top Bottom