• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Themumfordman

Master
    If this kid had just aimed center mass instead of taking a head shot, today we might be planning a funeral

For real. Not a real shooter, but some little whiny piss-ass who can’t handle life being hard and was more concerned about larping as some sort of operator rather than actually knowing what the hell he was doing. He also should burn in the second circle of hell for shooting into a crowd. Chicken shit commie terrorist.

BluesBrother

Master
    I'm not saying it's right but Darwin shared his theory about the way the universe filters these freaks of nature out.

1cb409a27e46f2d7493d201821741dbe.jpg

BluesBrother

Master
    I want to know if the partens of this POS had anything to do with the POS having access to the weapon ala james and jennifer crumbley, Parents of ethan crumbley, 2021 school shooter in Oxford, Michigan sentenced to 10 to 15 years in prison after it was shown they purchased the weapon used by the assassin.
    d9a718d9-3625-4075-ade6-6704121a6b60.jpg

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    There are so many questions to be answered and we will never receive the entire truth. I remember a day when patriotic individuals of both political beliefs served to protect the nation. There will always be questions, but a 130y shot with an AR rifle, whether using iron sights or optics, is not even close to a difficult shot. Just be thankful that there was something involved that allowed Trump to only be grazed. I would be saying the same about Joe Biden as we should never want to see the President killed.

It has been stated on numerous sites that the father, a registered Libertarian, purchased the rifle. This would lead to more questions because the family lived in a dilapidated house barely bigger than 1000 sq. ft. While the son has been involved in numerous ANTIFA exploits in Seattle and Portland, he definitely doesn't possess the skills to carry a large ladder to a building and scale the building and move into the ambush location without detection. We all know that there is dark money funding ANTIFA, so who got to him? Who funded him? Who trained him? It would be interesting to know the details of the weapon because that says a lot.

If you want to see crazy, look at the weapons used by the Uvalde shooter.

Little Jack

Master
    I'm not familiar with PA gun laws but was the shooter not legal to possess?

Southalabama

Master
    I wouldn't be surprised that DHS leadership intentionally put the lowest performers on that detail, then ignored requests for any support going above bare minimum. That's the type of shit in the military that commanders do when they get stupid/shitty orders from O-6's and above and don't want it affecting their units other operations. Then when whatever op gets scrubbed after failing repeatedly, they can say they followed orders.
    Not to be sexist. All three can probably kick my ass and outshoot me but

Have you ever seen three female SS agents that close to a POTUS ? And at that one looks like she’s about to age out.

Attachments

• 268D5F4D-B1BD-4974-96BE-46FB1EF77573.jpeg
      268D5F4D-B1BD-4974-96BE-46FB1EF77573.jpeg
      234.6 KB · Views: 40

Themumfordman

Master
    I don’t have any issue at all with the responsiveness of the agents on the ground when shots were fired. They did (from my limited vantage) everything they should and could have to protect Trump. The major failing is not securing a very obvious line of sight shooter platform, and I do wonder about what the hell the counter snipers were looking at. Two guys scoping and scanning that general direction, and somehow both of them did not see nor anticipate the guy with a rifle in the one most likely place he could shoot from.

ccc

Master
    Unfortunately that’s how it reads to me too.
    If you have those type of ROE people get killed ! When you are protecting one of the most powerful men in the world some one takes shots you should have cart Blanche ! What if there had been multiple shooters ? Many would have died waiting for the go ahead,

5.56Operator

Hero of the Imperium
    There is no reality in which the secret service would not set up overwatch on the roof where the shooter was or at the very least make sure they had a complete view of it from another location.

They scout locations weeks or months in advance and cover every angle. How did the shooter know to go to that exact spot where he wouldn't be seen from their other positions? Why was no action taken when they were warned minutes in advance?

This shit reeks to hell of a planned assassination with secret service complicity. There is simply no fucking way this happened on accident. No fucking way.

Back in July of 04, I was part of a JTF that provided security for First Lady Laura Bush while she christened the USS Texas ballistic submarine. We literally owned a 3mile radius around her. This whole thing stinks.

no woryz

Marksman
    That's exactly what I was thinking, something like a 160+ grain .308 or 6.5CM that's really moving would have removed or shredded the whole ear and some of the scalp at that distance. I'm thinking it was a 55 grain FMJ .223, especially considering ppl saying it was a "AR-type" rifle, not a "hunting-style" bolt action which would have been used by someone who actually has any experience shooting.
    130 to 150 yards away, target hit, little bleeding but walks away.... I just assumed it was a 6.5 CM.....

Raven

Master
    That's why I didn't think for a minute he was a pro. He would either have known his limitations and taken the center mass shot or he would have been successful in the head shot.
    I immediately thought "rookie" too. I see reports that he blew a wind call, but that's nearly impossible at only 100+ yards with a man size target.

Then I thought "patsy"

Southalabama

Master
    Initial thoughts.

Perimeter building supposed to be secured local LEO. Feds will point finger at locals.

Communication issues. Doubt locals and feds operating on same radio frequency. Snipers appeared to be getting relayed or delayed information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom