• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    It's also an odd shade of black
    Thanks for paying attention, you must be reading my blog.
    It IS an odd shade of black, but I'm about to put some accessories on my DDM4V1 that are the same sort of weird shade.
    Just for good measure. Lol.

Last edited:

poff09

Marksman
    We know u have an affinity for nicer things..if ur into glocks now have u checked out the Salient line yet..they're nice

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I chose a SCOPE for the newly acquired 25-06 Sendero last night! FRANKT will be happy to hear that the PENTAX Ultimate zoom 3x15-50mm WON. Why u ask? Well after looking at my unpaired scope selection trying to see if I would need to buy another scope or not (Leupold 50mm,Nikon Buckmaster 50mm, Pentax Gamseeker 50mm, Nikon prostaff 40mm,Pentax Ultimate zoom and a Osprey 60mm).
    I decided from having the Ultimate zoom on another rifle that it was great but to heavy to want to carry around hunting (cause of batteries for powered zoom from touch switch) that the Sendero with a 26inch bull barrel was also to heavy to carry and they were perfect for each other cause ill be in a stable long distance situation anyways if using it!!! Match made in HELL!!!!!!

Rolling some bullets

Still rolling

madeSICC88

Master
    How's the weight on that thing. A noticeable difference from a 16in?

I met and sold a gun to a new member and had a nice talk with him for a bit. Very nice man.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Django

Master
    I thinned out my very small collection significantly. I traded away 3 firearms that started collecting dust. I may thin out even more if I see one that never makes it to the range. I decided to trim back and try to work on proficiency,familiarity and comfort with a couple instead of bringing a different firearm to the range every time. I'll see how this goes....first step, I need to stop checking the for sale section!

According to my bathroom scale, it's approximately 8lbs. About .5lbs heavier than the 16" FDE.

fc762063898a0c6d1bae1be073d2cc1c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I really like the LaRue R.A.T. stock. I put one on a RECCE build I did. I wish every stock was so easy to put on and take off, not to mention that it is comfortable and easily adjustable.

I like LaRue's APEG grip as well.

I thinned out my very small collection significantly. I traded away 3 firearms that started collecting dust. I may thin out even more if I see one that never makes it to the range. I decided to trim back and try to work on proficiency,familiarity and comfort with a couple instead of bringing a different firearm to the range every time. I'll see how this goes....first step, I need to stop checking the for sale section!

I am considering thinning out my collection as well. I have a lot of guns that I never shoot. I hate to turn loose of them, but I know that someone else could enjoy shooting them.

I've been doing that over the past year. I still have a few that may end up on the block.

I just have to break down and decide how many I want to let go. I am sure it will be three of my STARs and five of my LLAMAs. Most likely, I will sell the JLD PTR-91 and maybe my G1 FAL. I have been trying to sell my Norinco 1911A1 and the Mitchell Arms Gold Series '95 1911A1, but no luck.

Dan1612

Master
    Today the mailman came and brought me the last piece of FDE for my V1. The Micro should be here in a few days, and I'll order a blue force sling and it'll be done.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442685878.111717.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442685878.111717.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442685878.111717.jpg
      24.5 KB · Views: 210
    Top Bottom